8/1/2012 11:49 AM
I’m kind of a sex geek, and unusual sexual kinks and practices have always been a fascination of mine. I always get a kick out of someone, when asked what they are into sexually, responding, “everything.” Oh honey… there’s a whole lot more “everything” out there than you imagine, and I guarantee you are not into 99% of it. Our oversized ape brains make a lot of super strange associations, and most of them involve sex. Some of the more fringy stuff I’ve heard of:
- Inflatables – the first time I saw this mentioned, I thought I was going to click and see some real out-there stuff, like scrotal saline inflation, which is actually a thing. It turns out, though, that it is not this thing. “Inflatables” refers to a fetish for inflatable objects, like balloons and pool toys. Blowing them up, bouncing on them, and deflating them are all part of the fun. And, balloon fetishists generally fall into two strictly divided camps: poppers and non-pop. Non-poppers usually find popping quite traumatic, in fact.
- Mummification – this is for those who like being tightly wrapped and (usually) immobilized. Sometimes bandages similar to what you’d see on an Egyptian mummy are used. Other times, the materials involved are plastic wrap or duct tape.
- Intoxication – a sexual fetish for getting schnookered. Some intoxication fetishists are into getting drunk themselves. Others are turned on by drunkenness in others.
- CFNM – That’s clothed female, naked male. Often practiced in conjuction with:
- Piggybacking – yeah, that’s just what it sounds like. People who are into piggybacking like to give or receive piggyback rides.
- Pie in the face – as in, the way a clown would throw one. Yes, this is real. And so is:
- Clown sex – When I saw this covered on the old HBO series “Real Sex” many years ago, I thought the show had been pranked. If it was a hoax, it’s an elaborate one, as there are several forums online dedicated to dressing up as clowns for sexual purposes.
- Vore fetish – for those who are turned on by the idea of being eaten. Not in that figurative oral sex kinda way. Literally. Often paired with:
- Giant(ess) fetish – getting turned on by dreams of very large women. It usually involves a large level of helplessness.
- Hybristophilia – Ever wonder why serial killers get marriage proposals from women on the outside? This fetish is all about getting turned on by people who’ve committed gruesome crimes.
What's the strangest thing anyone has ever asked you for in bed?
Posted by Lara