8/2/2012 2:36 PM
Sometimes, it can be hard to decide whether a relationship is working for you or not. Do you feel like you’re fat, unattractive, stupid and lucky to be with this person who has let you know that they really could do better than you? There’s a good chance that there’s a loser in your relationship, and it’s not you. Here are 20 clear signs that you need to kick your current boy or girlfriend to the curb:
1. You always get stuck with the bill.
2. He feels free to make derogatory remarks about your intelligence, weight or any other quality.
3. You do the lion’s share of the chores.
4. Every argument turns into a fight about everything that she thinks is wrong with you.
5. He tells you that he’s not attracted to you.
6. She sets ultimatums.
7. He lies to you.
8. You can’t stand his friends.
9. Her friends don’t like you.
10. He can’t take criticism.
11. She looks at your email or text messages without your permission.
12. He always has some sort of drama going on.
13. She is too good to work at any of the jobs that she can get.
14. He’s constantly checking out – and commenting on – hot women when you two go out.
15. When you go to a party or a club together, she disappears from your side the minute you walk in the door.
16. He calls you names when you argue.
17. She belittles you in public.
18. He talks about you behind your back.
19. She constantly accuses you of cheating.
20. He makes you feel like you are the problem in the relationship.